M.Ed. B.Ed. (Physical Education)
All material Copyright © 2013 to Robert Huddle M.Ed. B.Ed. (Physical Education)
Melbourne, Australia. Written approval required for publice use.
Coaching Website: www.ecoachbowls.com Email: email@example.com
Interested in playing winning bowls?
ecoachbowls offers a sports science approach to achieving high performance in bowls and is designed to provide the framework for skill development and competitive success for all players coaches, & clubs (from Beginner to Advanced Level).
Here are some of the features of ecoachbowls:
Members only monthly lawn bowls coaching emails. Low cost annual membership
Practice sheets designed at every level (over 100 to choose from)
ecoachbowls shop to order resources (50% discount to members)
Coaches Forum - link in with other coaches as a communication network about lawn bowls coaching throughout the lawn bowls world.
Technique Tips & Biomechanical approach to bowls coaching
Player improvement using the ecoachbowls B.E.A.M. framework. Each part Beginners; Experienced; Advanced has a section on relevant TECHNIQUE and COACHING TIPS, PRACTICE, and SKILL TESTS. (Master level coacing on application)
Mental skills coaching articles and coaching/playing tips for members
Learn about game plans, Tactics and Shot Selection
Articles and coaching/playing tips for members
Learn how to evaluate bowls in practice and games
Game and performance analysis available for members
Bowls Sports Science Coaching
Available in Melbourne focussing on technique improvement and weight control practice.
$50 for 1 1/2 hours.
Small groups $20 each for 2 hours.
Call Rob 0432 378 896 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertise here???? Contact Rob at
The ecoachbowls PERFORMANCE APP is a simple to use scoring and evaluation tool designed for Android mobile phones. The scoring rewards good bowls and penalises poor bowls. This system gives credit for playing great bowls when it counts such as conversion shots or killing the end when needed.
The ecoachbowls PERFORMANCE SCORE:
>75 = EXCELLENT
>50 to 75 = VERY GOOD
>25 to 50 = OK
<25 = POOR
1. Score up to 4 players at once or score the same player 4 at different times to compare recent form.
- SAVE details to a PERFORMANCE SCORE HISTORY feature
- SEND results/summary by EMAIL/SMS/FACEBOOK immediately from your phone
4. Add a PHOTO to your scoring record.
- Records the following details; Name; Date; Venue; Surface: Speed of green;
- Records the following scores; number of Excellent/Very Good/ OK and Poor bowls played;
- Automatically calculates the percentage of Excellent/Very Good/ OK and Poor bowls played
- Automatically calculates the ecoachbowls PERFORMANCE SCORE
9. RESET the score to zero to reuse the App as many times a you like.
10. User friendly layout that anyone can use.
FOR SQUADS, CLUBS, COACHES, PLAYERS and SELECTORS
Ideal for all levels to evaluate player performances.
Ideal for a player to score themselves in practice and all competitive games of bowls.
ecoachbowls Performance App
for Android mobile phones
iPhone version under development
Tablet version also under development